All quotations and estimates provided by Dhviti Infotech for software development are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re‐issued.
All quotations are required to be accepted using the supplied Quotation Acceptance Form and returned to Dhviti Infotech within the 30 day period from date of issuance.
Estimates may be provided by Dhviti Infotech to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project. All estimates will be clearly marked as such and are not an indication of the exact final cost to develop the application.
All estimates will need to be formalized to a quotation or invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- All quotations provided by Dhviti Infotech, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 7 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are only the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- Dhviti Infotech will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all Dhviti Infotech quotations.
- The quoted cost on Dhviti Infotech is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- Dhviti Infotech can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and cost‐effective installation of the quoted application.
- If Dhviti Infotech package is not used to host the completed application, we will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
Unless specified all quotations provided by Dhviti Infotech, do not include any source code license.
All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by us, only remains the property of Dhviti Infotech, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from us.
Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by us for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
Any costs incurred by Dhviti Infotech for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing code license for the quoted application.
Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, Dhviti Infotech will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 50% of the signed quotation.
- The client must advise Dhviti Infotech in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Australian legislation regarding publication.
Dhviti Infotech reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if Dhviti Infotech deems said material inappropriate or offensive.
Dhviti Infotech will not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to Dhviti Infotech in digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
Permissions and Copyrights
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to Dhviti Infotech.
- Supply of said material by the client to Dhviti Infotech shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Dhviti Infotech for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
Errors and Liabilities
- Dhviti Infotech will pursue due care to ensure applications create by Altitude IT are free of errors.
- Dhviti Infotech will correct any errors made by our IT staff in the undertaking of the quoted application before the application has been signed off as completed.
- Dhviti Infotech does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- Dhviti Infotech does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that Dhviti Infotech may require completing the quoted application.
Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 1 day extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 1 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
We will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
Completion of Work
All timeframes offered by Dhviti Infotech to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer Dhviti Infotech the luxury of defining definite time frames.
Dhviti Infotech will endeavor to complete all work within the estimated time frames discussed with the client in the quotation. However, We will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated time frame.
Dhviti Infotech will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
If Dhviti Infotech does not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by Dhviti Infotech.
The quoted application remains the property of Dhviti Infotech Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
If Dhviti Infotech is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
The final product delivered will be referenced back to the original project scope documentation in any case where the client feels the final product does not meet their requested requirements, this document will act as the guide to confirm that the original requests have been met.